scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May is here!

Tomorrow it'll be May which is total chaos for us. Birthdays fall as follows: Jeff 8th, neices & nephew 10th, Garrison 11th, anniversary 12th, Browder 25th. Mother's Day falls in there too!
I'm having fun w/ bright spring fabrics and bought some seersucker stripes today - red & white, pink, lt blue & lt green. Can't wait to try something with them! People ask me if I can get t-shirts. I can if necessary! Lately people have been bringing me great shirts from Walmart, Target & Old Navy so if you can buy locally and bring them to me that is great! That way you are sure the size is right. I can order, but there can be $12-20 in shipping and other fees depending on the size of the order. It's best to order a lot and I don't always have a big enough order. But, I can certainly get shirts if I need to. I'm going to Sarah Stone Sat. to meet w/ someone about embroidery & hooping. I'm hoping to get some tips and see if there is anything I can be doing differently to make things any easier!

On another note I just finished a wonderful bible study on the book Feminine Appeal by Carolyn Mahaney - Seven Virtues of a Godly Wife and Mother. I highly recommend this book!! I plan to read it again and again!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com