scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Who would have thought?

Who would have thought that Walmart would have the hottest girl shorts of the season?? So far they come in turqoise, pink, lavendar, green, and hot pink - all a big fat cute gingham! A friend had the brilliant idea of buying them in big sizes (4 or 5T), cutting them up and using that material to do patches on t-shirts (see photos). You can get at least 4, if not 6, patches out of 1 pair of shorts. I'm tempted to stock pile some of these cute shorts for Mallory for a couple of years down the road!!

The UPS man delivered 3 new fonts on Friday - Kim, Kim multi and Tipsy! I put a photo of the Kims on the blog. Tipsy is cute too! I added links on the blog to all of my fonts.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com