scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

My new favorites!

Here are a couple of new Applique Cafe designs we will be adding today or tomorrow. I really like the OWL! The brown fabric is Riley Blake WHEELS by My Mind's Eye - love the colors! Good feedback on Facebook for this one!
There's a close tie with the OWL and these PAPER DOLLS (as my favorites)! Browder was cutting paper snowflakes yesterday (which might be next) so I thought of paper dolls!
I also thought this would be a cute big or little sister design, so I showed it with "big sister" too!
This week I'm averaging around 4-6 shirts/items a day, and that's with my youngest 2 being out of school and home with me (fighting and getting in to everything ~ Mallory is playing in the sink as I type!). I THINK I have 64 total items to do as of today, so I hope to be working with 2-3 weeks "out" on new orders. Some of the stuff I have is short sleeves so I'm going to try to get to it first. Luckily a lot of it is long sleeves and where I live it's still 94 degrees, so I will get to that stuff asap too! Had I not sewn my finger I would be a little further ahead. My oldest order is from 7/13 and she requested she get them by mid-September (which will be here soon!). The rest is 7/29 and after so I'm not TOO far behind! I'm so thankful for everyone's patience! I hate to have delays and excuses and crazy things happening all the time to delay me, but such is life with 3 kids (oh, and a husband ~ just kidding Jeff). I also have to take a day off soon to get my fall consignment stuff ready and have 2 trips planned in the next few weeks! One more shirt to do today and I'm off to cook dinner!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com