scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, August 30, 2010

My first EVENT!!

Please join me and my friend, Rosemary Gulledge, for lunch.

I know you've followed her online. In fact, I know she's introduced many of you to my West Point store through her blog. Now, let me introduce you to Rosemary, live and in person. 
 
Rosemary's going to share what she's been doing in applique design. And I'm going to demo some new Brother productsincluding the brand new PR1000 ... coming out just in time for your letters to Santa!
 
Don't wait to reserve your place at the table ... seating's limited. See the registration details below.

Looking forward to welcoming you to West Point and introducing you to Rosemary and some exciting new products to kick off your homemade holiday season.
 
 
Sincerely,
 
Steve Tramell


Saturday, October 9th
West Point, GA 
11-4 EASTERN
$35/person, lunch included

Seating is limited ~ lori@sewingmachine.com


No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com