scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, December 10, 2010

Celebrating FRIDAY!

I am so glad it's Friday! I haven't posted in a while. I pull up my blog several times a day and usually check my blog list for updates. I haven't had anything exciting to post (and still don't) but thought I would do a quick Friday post and include a few RANDOM pictures! I've collected/found a few more thread ornaments. The wreath in the middle (also seen at The Pleated Poppy's blog ~ today's post) I bought last year so I found it when we got our Christmas out. We ended up putting up a skinny Christmas tree this year and we put it in the corner of our dining room, so I have not done my "Sewing Tree" b/c I thought it might be overkill for my dining room/sewing room (since our house is for sale). I got a few more ornaments (Santa x 2 and another snowman) this week from Joann. For now they are partying in a bowl in my china cabinet (which is full of fabric)!
Someone sampled the AC Topiary for me in Christmas colors ~ I love this design!
 And... earlier this week I got a box of shirts I ordered from Hollywood Baby, and this little guy either came in on the box, or came in IN the box all the way from Birmingham!! It took me 20 minutes to chase him all over my dining room/sewing room and I finally caught him in a big cup and set him free outside! He reminds me of the Geico Gecko? 
I did my last 4 shirts like Monday, and somehow I now have like 25 more things to do? Most of it is monogramming which is less time consuming than applique. Hope to get it all done by mid-week next week and that will be IT! No more! Finished til 2011! My answer will be N-O!!

Sale note: At my Joann, Heat N Bond Lite is 50% off this weekend and I have a 20% off coupon for Sunday only (total purchase). I have tons but may try to stock up!? That's quite a deal!!

Applique Cafe ~ Christmas designs are on sale, PLUS get $5 off your purchase of $20 or more. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Janay said...

Hey, that 20% off coupon... did you get it in the mail? Mine said good Dec 12 - Jan 1. Just an FYI in case you want to save it for later. My current sales flier had a scratch off coupon that ended up being 15% so I used that this weekend and I'm saving my 20% off one for later.
HBL, Sulky Soft-n-sheer, and Sulky KK2000, gotta love 50% off notions. All I was walking in to get was 2 yards of webbing, came out with a bag full. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Rosemary,
I thought I had sent you the thread wreath ornament,did I not?
happy holidays,
Maria

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com