scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010

It NEVER snows in Montgomery!!

The weather man predicted snow. They closed all schools today and basically shut down Montgomery (except our favorite mexican restaurant b/c we ate lunch there). Weather man was RIGHT!! I looked out the window at about 6 am this morning and saw NOTHING! But, later on when we got up it was snowing, and as of 4:15 pm it is still coming down! This happens... NEVER! The kids had a great time...
This morning when I rolled out of bed and checked e-mail, I had several saying Applique Cafe was suspended? I finally figured out that our "automatic" web host payment had not gone through last month, so I updated the cc info and took care of it and it immediately started working again! I guess the card on file had expired? Not too much of a crisis!

I have 4 or 5 new designs to test, and currently have about 10 things on my to-do list! I do, however, have lots of stuff coming in through the mail, so when I get it (I think one customer is sending me like 26 shirts to do), I will be busy for a while! I think I have another order for maybe 8 shirts for another customer. I guess there is no rush for summer tees, but I'm glad for those who are planning ahead!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com