scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2 New Designs...

We've just listed 2 new designs at http://www.appliquecafe.com/ which are pictured below! Worm on a Hook and String of Fish! I love them both! Who doesn't love fishing?? I also put the 4th of July designs (Patriotic Peace Sign, Star Flip Flops, Fireworks AND the Grill) 50% off. The Grill is not necessarily a July 4th design but close enough. The rest of the designs are 30% off through Sunday.



Great fabric options with this one:
This week is VBS at my church ~ always a fun week and always tiring! I took a LONG nap today when we got home! 3 more days... Have I mentioned that I am REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoying my sewing vacation?? I sort of miss it and enjoyed sampling these designs today. I also did a few things yesterday for my sister in law. But, it's nice to not HAVE to do anything or constantly worry about work I'm supposed to be doing! I'm still planning to take the whole month of June off. We've got a trip or two planned for July so we'll see how it goes closer to July 1!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com