scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, June 14, 2010

New Fabrics!!

I just ordered these new fabrics from http://www.fabricworm.com/! You can buy them by the 1/2 yard. I'm sampling some Christmas designs for AC, so I got the itch for some new fabric! You CANNOT go wrong with polka dots! The first 2 are Robert Kaufman Jingle Dots (LOVE them!!). Bigger dot is Caleb Gray Mod Dot and then Michael Miller Ta Dot in Tangerine (great for Halloween)!
I'm sampling a couple of Christmas designs today. We're headed to the pool in a bit for some family time and a swimming lesson for G! I'm really enjoying my summer!! Little ones start summer school tomorrow - 2 mornings a week for me & Browder to do stuff (and run errands - shhh don't tell him).

If you've seen any other cute Halloween/Fallish fabric or Christmas, let me know! I've gotten to where I use polka dots & ginghams for just about everything!

1 comment:

Basement Bags Girl said...

My vacation starts today! Glad you are enjoying time off. New designs are cute! Thanks for sharing your resources.

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com