scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

End of SUMMER!

No more white pants (or shoes for that matter). Labor Day is OVER! We got back late last night from a wonderful family weekend at the beach (Caribe). Back to work today and back to school for the little kiddos this week (TOMORROW)! Back to schedules, back to reality, and did I say back to work? A couple of weeks ago I was on a roll getting shirts done. THEN I took a day off to prepare for CCE, THEN I went on a fun girls weekend with my bunko group (11 girls), and THEN we left Thursday for the beach and got back late last night.  Needless to say I got behind again. On our way home last night Jeff & I wrote down a "schedule" for me, meaning what times I will and will not work. Basically between carpools and school drop offs and pick ups and 2 kids at home with me on Tuesdays & Thursdays, etc. I will work some mornings, some afternoons (1:30-4:30 only) and I get about 30 minutes to an hour at night after the kids go to bed JUST to check e-mail. From 4:30 - about 8:30 I will not work (nor will I be planted at my computer checking e-mail, facebook, blogging, etc.) I'm not sure yet what my numbers will be (how much I can get done in a day), but will hopefully figure that out this week so I can predict how long it will take me to get YOUR stuff done when you bring it!

So here is where I stand and the dates these things were brought to me (luckily it is mostly long sleeve stuff b/c I am WAY BEHIND):
7/29 - 10
8/2 - 14
8/9 - 4 left
8/19 - 7
8/31 - 2
8/21 - 1
9/1 - 1
9/2 - 23
Grand total = 62

I would say that's at least a few weeks worth of work!? 

Don't forget to check out my last blog post. If you are in the vicinity of West Point, GA, I'd love to meet you at SewingMachine.com on October 9th! I've been asked what the agenda will be for the 4 hours we're together. Other than lunch I'm not 100% sure yet. I will get with Lori and Steve and figure out what I'm going to do, say, demonstrate, etc. This is my first ever "thing" so I'm not sure yet what is going on! I'm very excited though and hope to see some of you there! Time to get some work done....

1 comment:

Em said...

How funny...we were at the Caribe this weekend, too! My boys LOVE their waterslides...it's all about good slides! :)

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com