scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Strawberries

We had church last night (pot luck) so I went to Costco and got 4 lbs of strawberries for $6.99! You cannot beat their fruit prices (if you need enough fruit to feed a church)! Browder asked me why I was taking a picture of a bowl of strawberries. I just thought it looked so beautiful!! Jeff's mom gave us a tomato today too - I had visions of our first tomato sandwich of the summer!!! YUMMY! There is nothing better than a good ole tomato sandwich - ham, bacon, etc. optional!
Today I did 12 shirts!! I took a Mama Goldberg's lunch break (story to come) and Nancy's Italian Ice, then passed the kids off to the MIL so I could come home and work! :( It was such a pretty day but I got my Starbucks and came home to sit in front of the machine! I took the kids to Mama G's for lunch. It was pretty crowded and the line was long enough. I had 2 unruly kids whom I threatened 3 times (G at least). The threats obviously didn't work so I had no choice but to wrestle my 3 kids (G screaming NO!!!) and leave the restaurant! Lovely!!! We got back in the car and had a 10 minute convo about how not to act at a restaurant, and then I did the unthinkable... I unloaded the kids and we went back for a 2nd try!! It actually worked and they were little angels!! Hopefully in that 10 minutes in the car the people in there when we left had already left!!

I'm still chipping away at my work! My current tally is:
59 items (of those, 6 I don't have instructions yet and 7 are for the summer so no huge rush)
Other than one 6 piece order I received on 4/28 that I needed to do last week, the rest came in on May 4 and 5 and 11 items came in after that! I have 6 items that need to be done by 4:15 tomorrow! Garrison has his program tomorrow and it's the last day of school for the little ones! Browder graduates Monday and his party is Tuesday so no more school for him either! HOPEFULLY I can bust it and get all this stuff done ASAP! When I do, I plan to take a much need break from orders! I may take the month of June off, or I may take June and July! I may be bored after 2 weeks!? Regardless I just need a breather and won't be taking any more orders! Thanks for understanding!! Will update soon...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com