scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 27, 2010

New Applique Cafe Designs...

I finally tested the new Applique Cafe designs! We hope to have them on the website (http://www.appliquecafe.com/) as soon as we can get them converted to ART! This is all I did today ~ yesterday I think I did 12 or more things trying to get everything done. I am down to my last 15 items! I've had several people call and e-mail me about monogramming and as hard as it is, I've had to tell them I was on vacation! If I let things slide in here & there (which I'm prone to do), then I'll never get any time off!
Today was our first full day with nothing to do! I took the kids to McDonalds to eat lunch, but it was so packed we sat in the regular dining area and didn't even stay to play on the playground! I can't wait until the pools open during the week! I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

girl, it will get easier!! the more you enjoy that free time, the more you will be able to say no. and you probably need to get everyone ready for a price increase for your labor. some of that work will drop off if you start charging enough. y'all are doing great with your designs!
gail

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com