scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday News!

Here is another stack of stuff I finished up Friday (14 shirts)! I did a few things yesterday and have done 14 things today since we got home from church and lunch! I'm down to 37 items (6 of which I don't have instructions yet). YEAH!!!!
I just did this http://www.embroidery-boutique.com/ treasure map and thought it turned out cute! My customer provided the fabric, as it matches some cargo shorts she had made!
I also did the AC Happy Fish on a swim coverup in girly colors! This is an easy design and looks cute for the SUMMER! Speaking of summer, when we got out of the car this morning at 9:30 to go in to church, it was already steaming hot!!!!!!!!!! It's only MAY! yikes!
I also have 4 new AC samples to sew, but need to knock out 18 more shirts before I work on those, or will squeeze in 1 every few shirts or something! Tomorrow morning is B's kindergarten graduation, followed by lunch and G's 4 yr checkup at 2:30! Not sure how much I will get done tomorrow? Tuesday morning we only have B's end of the year party and the rest of the day is free (except it's also B's 7th b-day). I'm thinking I can finish what I need to get done by the end of the week! Have a great Monday!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com