scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Christmas came EARLY!!

Last week I found a package on my front door step. I got a little excited when I saw that it was from TJ's Fabric in Opp, AL!! It was full of quarter yards of FABRIC!!!!!! Lots and lots of precious Christmas fabric! Several fall fabrics too, but mostly super cute Christmas fabric. Thanks to Teresa for sending it to me! I'm excited to dive in and use some of it for my Christmas appliques!! TJ's is also on Facebook. If you are coming or going to the beach via 331, get your GPS out and find TJ's! They are expanding soon too and will be offering more fabric!!!!
Isn't it beautiful??
Red and Green!
Merry Christmas!
Ho Ho Ho!!
Happy Holidays!!

Today I rode to West Point, GA to meet Steve to work on my machine. I spent 2 1/2 hours and am glad to report that my machine is back in business! Sewingmachine.com is also on Facebook! (Who is not on Facebook??) I got a few spools of the 5000M Isacord thread also.

I have 5 new Applique Cafe designs to test! The sale is going great! Have a great rest of the weekend!! 

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com