scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New AC Designs!

I just listed these 3 new Applique Cafe designs! As you can see I tried out my new Etsy purchase (fabric)! We had a few people request a peacock last year and I never found the right picture. 
Balloons - it has been on my list for the past year!
We did the ice skates for Baby and Me Designs and this picture is hers ~ very cute!! 
This is a great girly winter design! I love it with the bow!

**Someone from my previous post asked where I got my orange Ta Dot ~ Fabric Worm. The red and ocean came from Etsy because Fabric Worm did not have those colors in stock! Love them all!!

All of the kids have school or other activities in the morning so I may drive up to Beth's Heirloom in Wetumpka! I have a 15% off coupon for July ~ what better excuse than to go fabric shopping!? I will report any findings....

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com