scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Anniversary!!

First off, here is a pic of my front planter today ~ SHE'S ALIVE!! We've lost a few leaves, but I think if I can keep her watered every single day, she may survive!!??
I got a surprise in the mail yesterday upon our return from the beach. Actually I had received an e-mail about it last week, but my memory is short. I was excited when I opened the box to find lots of huge spools of EMBROIDERY THREAD!! What a fun package! The lovely gals who sent me the thread (which they got from a closing store) have blogs on my blog list ~ K. K.'s Kreations and Get Personalized! Check out their blogs! Thanks ladies!!
I also received this fun surprise last week ~ a $25.00 gift certificate to Ken's Sewing Center! A sweet Facebook friend of mine sent it to me as a gift thanking me for sharing what embroidery knowledge I have with her! THANK YOU J.A.!!!! I'm making my shopping list right now! 
Lastly, it's our ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY at Applique Cafe! As I stated on Facebook ~ 1 year, 171 designs (and many many more to come), 1425 Facebook Fans... how blessed are we?? I remember Jeff & I saying "if we can sell a few designs and make a little extra money, it'll be great!" We had no idea how fun it would be! It's been a great year and I hope we have many more to come! We're already working on new designs to list this week! Thanks to everyone who has bought 1 design, or 20 designs ~ we appreciate each and every one of you! 

I will post pics of the new AC designs soon! I will also work on my schedule for the upcoming week - it's back to reality tomorrow...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com