scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

First up... Thanksgiving "Gobble Gobble" Sale at www.appliquecafe.com
40% off all designs through the end of the month 
(aka November 30th)
Don't forget Applique Cafe gift certificates
Put them on your Christmas list or hint to hubby that you'd love one/some in your stocking! 
They come in increments of $10!
 
I didn't do too good with WIWW (www.thepleatedpoppy.com, see blog). I made it 2 days, Saturday we showed our house twice and camera was inaccessible, Sunday ~ church, and yesterday I was in shorts and a T-shirt all day with no makeup! It really is a challenge to a) get dressed every day and b) take a photo of  yourself.
 Above - me getting ready to go look at a house (plan B) and also attend Southern Homes & Garden's Ladies Night Out last Thursday!! black layer tee: Target, gray top: Walmart!!, cross necklace: Forever 21, jeans: Gap, shoes: Bare Traps.
Above: Friday errands and misc. all day and Auburn Basketball game Fri night.
cream turtleneck sweater: Gap, pea green infinity scarf: TJMaxx (love green),
skinny jeans: Mossimo Target, brown boots: Shoe Station

Well, it's almost THANKSGIVING!
 And IRON BOWL
 And BLACK FRIDAY
I hope everyone has a relaxing week full of good food and family! We'll be working on new designs hopefully this week! I was pleased with all of my samplers this week and hope to put them to use next week! 

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

p.s.I did not get everything done prior to Thanksgiving! I still have 22 items to do and will get those done ASAP starting on Monday. My sewing room has been taken down for the rest of the week!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com