scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Clearing up?

OK I just read last night's post to see if it made any sense! I feel like I've been in a cold/allergy medicine fog for about a week now. Friday I bought Tylenol Cold nighttime and it worked GREAT after I was up half the night Thursday night. I slept like a champ this weekend! Today I figured the Tylenol Cold daytime would do the trick so I got a bottle on our way to church. I'm not so sure if those meds shouldn't be controlled substances? I felt pretty loopy all morning and after lunch came home and took a good nap! I do feel better though, so maybe they did the trick! Jeff is at Publix with B and is bringing me a late afternoon Starbucks. The little ones are still napping so I'm trying to crank out some shirts! I may pull a late night tonight just so I can put a dent in all this work!
*
We're VERY close to instant download e-mail on Applique Cafe! The ghost is already set up so the people who buy it, get an e-mail with the download immediately. This is a little confusing but we hope to get the rest set up either tonight or tomorrow night! It's going to take Jeff sitting down for about 2 hours getting all the files uploaded. We want to do it with the least amount of confusion possible so keep us in your prayers!!
*
I still have 1 design to put on the site but we haven't added the one thing we think it needs. Maybe later this evening! Off to work!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com