scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A couple of new designs coming soon...

Please note: it may be a couple of days before I can add these to the website, and I have one more Christmas design to add too! We will extend the sale if need be a few days so anyone who wants these can take advantage of the $5 off!

I just "tested" a couple of new Applique Cafe designs. This Rudolph, shown without the bow, and then WITH my famous red bow! I keep it on my table at all times! I think this Rudolph is 6 steps?

And a present - shown with more Christmas colors but you could do any colors - birthday too. Simple 5 step design.
And I did this megaphone patch yesterday and thought it was cute w/ the "war eagle" curved underneath!
I've gotten SEVERAL e-mails from people wanting referrals! I've lost track of who I've added to my blog list! Things are crazy as usual and I'm trying to get as much done each day as I can! Thanks for those of you who are being so patient!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com