scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 3, 2009

70 and counting

Yesterday I tried counting the items I have in my neat little 'organized bins' to monogram or applique. Let's just say I got to 70 and quit... October 13th became very unrealistic as a catch up date so today I bumped it out to the 19th. I have bunko at my house this week (and my cleaning lady has a pinched nerve and is out for a month) and I will be out of town for several days too (camping trip and visiting my parents)! I'm wondering if I can get caught up by the 19th?? I will try my best to do so! I've also been having war with my sinuses for over a week now which does not help matters one bit. I've done Sudafed (nighttime and daytime), Allegra-D, bought myself a Neti Pot, was up from 2-4 one night this week (then slept on the couch). No fun!! So.... if you have any questions please e-mail me! I still have pumpkin shirts to do as well! I hate to turn people away, but am having to do so. I can't keep up this pace or I might be in the looney bin by Christmas!!
*
Regarding Applique Cafe, we've installed the instant download software and are in the process of setting up/organizing/uploading all the zip files for the designs. We may have our computer science degrees after we finish! We're also in the process of converting all of our designs in to ART format! We have some designs already available in .ART and .ART50 and I sent 9 designs today to be converted (and will send the rest over the next few days) When we go to instant download ALL designs will be in ART format as well. Exciting, but also very time consuming! I also tested a cute new design today but we have 1 thing to add and will probably list it tomorrow.
*
If you have any questions, e-mail me! If you have shirts you want me to work on after the 19th, e-mail me! I will try my best to get caught up over the next 2 weeks on all that I have. I'm also working on an organized system so that I don't find myself with 70+ items waiting for me too! Thanks!

1 comment:

Staci said...

WOW! I thought I was busy! It has been nice watching my pile dwindle down and being able to make some things for my kids! :)

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com