scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Info Info Info

We've just put a Halloween sale up on the Applique Cafe website (www.appliquecafe.com) ~ $5.00 off $20.00 purchase through Sunday, Nov. 1 (no voucher code needed). This sale is for our machine embroidery applique designs only!
*
I've also added a note up top regarding how busy I am! Jeff & I just had a "sit down" (where I had to turn off my computer screen and actually listen!!) and we've agreed on what I can do per week/per day. Based on all of the clothes that are overflowing my bins/shelves and everything on our social calendar, I'm pretty much done til after Thanksgiving! On that note... over the weekend I got several e-mails from people asking for referrals, so what I decided to do was add them to my blog list (and Baby and Me on my website list). Check these people out!! They are looking for extra work! Most of them have some of the same designs, fonts and fabric that I do!! I've also removed my personal friend's blogs from my blog list and will create a different blog list for those this week!
*
E-mail me with any questions! Thanks!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com