scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wednesday Update!

Wow, when was my last post?? I have been busy! We've had soccer a lot lately in addition to church on Wed nights, various dinners and a kid-free trip to the beach this past weekend (woo hoo)! Here are a couple of things I've done lately and thought they turned out cute! I love this gator and my customer had me use this fabric and color thread! I LOVE IT! I probably would have never thought to use this fabric but I think it is so cute and different! Gators can be orange, right??
I have another friend who is still using the cute Walmart shorts from a couple of years ago. I still had scraps from a spare pair, so I did this round scallopped patch Bunnycup using the green gingham. I get a lot of e-mails about this patch so if you click on Bunnycup it will take you to it! It's an alphabet set and I just deleted the letter inside!
I have several new designs to sample for AC and will hopefully do those sometime today! I'm still enjoying my new machine! I can easily be doing a shirt and a blog post at the same time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.longcreekmills.com/

poly 40 x CHEAP!!!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com