scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

4 New Designs and Sale Info...

I just added 4 new designs to http://www.appliquecafe.com/! Prices are as marked, plus get $10.00 off your purchase of $30.00 or more on applique designs until May 16th! More designs to come next week including some 4th of July designs!
Have a great weekend! I'm off to Farm Links tomorrow on a (too-short) WIC Board retreat!! Be back Saturday! The new schedule has worked pretty well this week, however I worked today since I won't be able to work tomorrow. I did finish close to 20 items including all of the new AC samples. We'll see how it goes next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where I can find the crab #3. The one that is red with white polka dot? I have searched everywhere and gave up.
Thanks
deb5544@aol.com

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com