scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Reminders!

Don't forget the SewingMachine.com event being held on Saturday, October 9th. If you're in the vicinity of West Point, GA I'd love to meet you! (http://www.sewingmachine.com/dp/B003Z3I3WQ) I've already gotten a couple of suggestions as to what people may want to see/hear/know. Steve is also going to demo the latest and greatest multi-needle machine! I posted the full invitation on my August 30, 2010 post!

New Christmas Deer coming soon to Applique Cafe:
New Puppy Stocking coming soon to AC:
New Add-A-Bow design coming soon:
The add a bow is sized to be added to designs in the 4x4, 5x7 and 6x10 hoop. For example you could add it to the simple spider or the simple bunny!

***Also, I am working to finish the 60 some-odd items I have right now and am taking a hopefully short SABBATICAL while we prepare to put our house on the market. Our first step is our neighborhood  yard sale which happens next Saturday, October 2nd. Next week I hope to clean out some JUNK and move it straight to the garage to stage for the sale. We have a couple of minor repairs to do around the house and after the yard sale and repairs, then it will be CLEAN time, get the house actually listed and hopefully show it a lot and sell it! I'm not sure how all that is going to play out with my dining room/sewing room situation, so it's best I finish up my big load now and then hopefully when all the above is done, I can do a little bit of work each week until the house sells. I know this is HORRIBLE timing, but it's what we've decided to do so embroidery has to be put on the backburner for a bit! There are other willing and able folks on my blog list who would love to have some work to do! Check out KKs Kreations and Get Personalized!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com