scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Work Work Work, and Work!

Here is my pile of "DONE" stuff from late last week and today. I've managed to do 8 shirts today and hope to squeeze in 1 more before "quitin' time" at 4:30! We have soccer tonight ~ I'm hoping this week is less crazy than last week!? We have soccer Wed & Fri afternoon too (practice) and another game on Saturday (at  8 a.m. YIKES).

Here are a couple of AC designs that I'll be sampling this week. Santa and Manger ~ I like them both. I'm out of white minky so I have to make a run for some before I can do Santa! 


I was able to mark some folks off my list today, but have not added the new stuff from last week. I HOPE I can be productive this week! We'll see...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com