scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Shirts I've done today!

OK ~ the order: pumpkin on a black tee and tie in purple (which is the girls' fave color!). This is EB rounded square patch, then EB happy pumpkin (minus the face), add a Party Time or Curlz E in the requested purple! I think this all came together and is precious on the black tee!
Matching pants and a skirt here: left is AC butterfly in coordinating color fabrics and right is a monkey from Pegasus-Embroidery. I don't know what became of Pegasus but this is a popular design for me!
Again, matching pants and I had a tie to coordinate with the left pants. I had to take it apart to use the fabric, but it turned out cute! Left: AC rectangle purse and right: sort of a mod type flower from SWAK
I do A LOT of Applique Cafe designs so I try to take pics when I use other designs! I have probably a thousand designs from all websites! There is really no telling what is on my computer...

As I was getting ready for church yesterday morning I got a text that an 11th grader that goes to my church and Browder's school was killed in a car accident Saturday night leaving the Auburn football game. I didn't really know the girl but am on a Board at my church with her mom and also listened to her mom speak at our womens' luncheon only a week before. The news was devastating nonetheless! The church body met together during the Sunday school hour and it was so terribly sad. This beautiful young girl loved the Lord and had so many friends who will miss her terribly. Church services yesterday morning and last night were both geared towards this tragedy and both were so sad! Live for the Lord each day! We are not promised tomorrow, or next week, or next year! 

On a happier note, I checked Facebook this morning to see 2,000 Applique Cafe fans! To celebrate I immediately marked all designs 50% off for 48 hours. That was at 8:00 this morning so you have until 8:00 (central time) Wednesday morning to stock up on any designs you have on your wish list! We've now exceeded 2,000 fans which is really exciting!! I have 3 new designs to list hopefully sometime tomorrow!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com