scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Zoo Field Trip

Gross huh? This is my cardboard box that I spray spray adhesive on my fabric in! I guess it's better in a box than on my floor? A little scary to think I breathe this stuff in every day! I got some good tips on alternatives to spray adhesive, one being a washable glue stick, and the other an iron on cutaway stabilizer (which I haven't seen?). I might try the glue stick trick b/c 2 different people told me about that one.
New design added last night to Applique Cafe. I have 2 more to sample and add whenever I get a chance - maybe tomorrow? Couldn't resist the lime zebra print & hot pink! The "tinsel" part could also be left off for a simple whimsical tree. As you may have read we did extend the sale til Sunday since we're adding a few new designs. We didn't think it was fair to yank the sale and then offer new designs!
And while I feel like I'm sewing these days 24/7, today I went with Browder's Kindergarten class on a zoo field trip. The weather was PERFECT!! The orangutan exhibit was quite interesting! We were caught a little off guard when one of them chunked a rock at us! I swear it went right over my head!! That would have been fun to explain! THEN, the same one picked up a chunk of dirt/grass and threw it. This time I ducked and screamed like a girl!! And then we moved on to the next exhibit!!
I finally broke down and put a note on the top of the blog about new orders. They just keep piling up and piling up and at this rate I will never catch up. I may go through everything tomorrow and at least pick out any Halloween shirts that I need to do. If you are waiting for a Halloween shirt, drop me an e-mail and I'll let you know where I am! Football too! Christmas is on hold and Thanksgiving may be on hold for a couple of weeks too! Just e-mail me with any questions - rosemarygulledge@knology.net. Thanks!
*
p.s. we PURCHASED the instant download software today for the Applique Cafe website, so we're also working to get that set up over the next week or two as well! YEAH!


No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com