scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Bunnies Bunnies Everywhere!!

Here is the AC bunny done in blue gingham! My friend Liz sent this pic to me and I asked her if I could post it! I've only done/shown the bunny in pink so here's one for the BOYS! The other pic is of a design a customer of a customer is requesting! Do you know where to find it? If so e-mail me at rosemarygulledge@knology.net! I told my friend that this may be one of those designs we've all looked at, but maybe it didn't have the right fabric so we didn't notice it? Or it may just be a custom design! Anyway, if you know where to find it let me know! It's very cute! It looks like the bow was attached in an interesting way too? (UPDATE: MYSTERY BUNNY IS FROM http://www.nobbieneezkids.com/ - mega hoop design $9)

I am down to 51 items pre-Spring Break!! I'm also down to 1 machine. I'm still not convinced I can get it all done, but luckily I'm really only down to 3 customers for these 51 items and I feel like at least one of them would be understanding if I don't get done before I leave (and since it's still cold)!!

We're waiting on our ART conversions for the new AC designs! Our ART converter had to get a new computer so we're a little delayed! I have a backup ART converter on standby if we don't get them back by tonight, so HOPEFULLY they will all be listed tonight or in the morning! I'll be sure to post them here and on Facebook.

I woke up this morning to some sort of rash on my chest, around my eye and a couple of other odd places? I'm not sure if it is stress related, or if my cleansers in my shower got contaminated yesterday by my shower cleaning products?? I'm not a rashy type person so I'm not sure?? Always something!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com