scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thankful for FRIDAY!!

Yesterday was a BAD DAY!! Hives (which are better today), down a machine and my backup machine started acting up last night! The thread kept breaking/shredding/thinning and I broke a needle. I changed thread and it did a couple of test letters OK, so I thought for sure it was the spool of thread I was using! No such luck - I just tried a shirt and same deal! It just looks SLOPPY!! So............ my "good" machine is back from the shop and is at West Point, so another trip over there maybe tomorrow!? I NEED a working machine!! Very frustrating!! Last night I was ready to QUIT!! For those of you who do this as a JOB, you know how frustrating it can get!! No wonder I broke out in HIVES! HA HA!! Steroids seem to be working?

So here I sit with work to do and no machine to do it on!!! I have one week to get A LOT of embroidery done before Spring Break! On a side note the weather is beautiful here...

4 comments:

Nana Jan said...

Sounds like its time for a new machine! You are working these 2 to death!!! :)

Keely Hollern said...

totally feel you! I have TWO pe-700II/750D's that probably have less than 5 hours use combined! I have just always had problems (both lock up/thread shreds/breaks), and after spending almost as much getting "repaired" as I paid for them, and then them never working right I gave up! That being said, I LOVE my brother 2500D and I work it to death!

Teresa said...

My 750D has been trouble from day one but my 780D so far has been great.."knock on wood"

Staci said...

I've found that I have horrible problems when I use Coats & Clark Embroidery thread on my 750D - I can ONLY use Maderia embroidery thread.

What type of machine are you thinking about getting?

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com