scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

diaper covers

They have a Starbucks INSIDE Target in Prattville!! We went to "Mass" Pro Shops. Believe me, they don't make it easy. We drove forever just trying to get to the parking lot. Browder said "this is where they kill all those animals". G went crazy over the "gish" (fish).

I ordered some diaper covers today, 1 each sizes 1-6. I think I have a few size 1's already and 1 size 3. They make great baby gifts! One of my favorite things about having a girl is the bloomers!!

1 comment:

Lake Martin Voice said...

hey - you may want to go to slide.com - they allow you to upload pics and have your own slideshow, and embed it on your own blog. So when you roll out a new product you can do a post on your blog and people could watch a slideshow on your site.

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com