scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, May 12, 2008

FINALLY!!!!

My internet has been down since Fri morning! I was able to check e-mail (3 times) Fri. night at my sister in laws house but other than that I've been without and it has been ToRtUrE!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if it was due to the storm Thurs night which I got stuck in at Bed Bath & Beyond. The manager went BEYOND and ran out in the rain and got my car for me and pulled it right up to the front door - yes I mean on the sidewalk up to the front door. I had G and Mallory (who was crying and hungry) so I guess he felt sorry for me. The parking lot lights were out, trees were blowing sideways and I got home at 8:15 to no power. It's kinda interesting to bathe a 2 yr old by flashlight. Jeff & Browder were at the lake. Anyway the next morning no internet for me!

The bachelor finale is on - better go!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com