scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh, I forgot about the gummy vites

I forgot about the gummy vites... yesterday when I got up I noticed the lid to the gummy vites was broken and I found a huge cake knife (not sharp, but a knife nonetheless) on the floor in Garrison's room. Browder, very matter-of-factly, tells me that they had their vitamins and that Garrison actually had about 5 of them and he only had 1 (yeah right). Luckily I don't think you can OD on gummy vitamins!! He used the knife to pry the lid off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Browder STILL sleeps on Garrison's floor - it's been a month now at least. How old do you need to be to go to a chiropractor?? I don't know if we should move the crib into Browder's room so he'll at least have a bed to sleep on, or just wait it out until G gets a bed in his room and they can sleep together?!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com