scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just Tuesday

Browder is on the pot right now singing The Pledge - gearing up for Memorial Day I guess. We've been up for an hour and he has not stopped talking yet, even from the comode! I just posted a pic of a cute drawstring bag. This was actually a freebie design I got on some website. The material used is from an extra skort to match a skort. Makes a cute outfit. I TIVO'ed the Bachelorette last night and haven't watched it yet. I hate to get sucked in to another season, but we all know I will. I bought some Minute Maid lemonade iced tea the other night at Publix (in the OJ aisle) and it is GOOD! Tastes kinda like a tea punch you might have at a party or wedding. I haven't had a Starbucks since Thursday. I had a headache last night and I think that is why. I was up to like 4 a week (budget buster) so I'm trying to do better. Plus the kids are out of school so I don't get that bi-weekly Starbucks social hour w/ Amie & Mallory. :( My plan is to get one tomorrow on my way to Enterprise.

Who decided to bring Donnie & Marie back?? They drive me crazy!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com