scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Friday, May 30, 2008

Facebook

Some people were raving about Facebook last night so I had to get on it (I'm such a follower). I signed up and so far have 3 whole friends!! It was kinda fun trying to find people I knew from High School or College. Other than that I'm not real sure what you do w/ it. One more thing for me to keep up with!! B's party is over! We had a great time and I think he had fun. G ate like a whole bag of chex mix and has pooped 3 times since last night. I took him for his first "official" haircut this morning. My Sport Clips lady never called me so we went back to Head Start. Gave him a sucker and he did fine! B got a whacking too. Bangs are a tad uneven but she did OK!

Garrison is now climbing out of his crib (THANKS BROWDER). You put him in and he lays down so you can cover him up all nice & snug. You walk out the door and turn around and he's sitting on the train table. Put him back in, cover him up all snug, walk out and turn around and he's standing on the floor!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com