scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeff

Jeff is 34 today (I'm 35 1/2 shhhh)! Me likes a younger man!! My G will be 2 on Sun. Seems like yesterday he was just a baby. It's kinda like soap opera kids - you turn around and they are teenagers. Another addiction of mine is TYR - aka The Young and the Restless. I used to call my grandmother every day in 1st grade b/c I was "sick". She'd come get me and we'd go to her house and watch TYR and she'd fry up some chicken for lunch! Victor & Nikki haven't aged a bit and John Abbott & Katherine Chancellor are STILL ALIVE?! I've got Mallory on a schedule where she eats at 11am so we sit & watch it. We've got little Princess Mallory figured out. She only likes the liquid Nutramigen formula - no powder allowed! It is about the most expensive formula on the shelf but it works. If it works we'll pay it to keep my sanity (see cinco de mayo post). While discussing playing outside, Browder told his teachers this week that he sometimes has to play outside "so I don't drive my mommy crazy"! HAAAA! Crazy kids pick up on everything. Browder scored his first soccer goal Tues. night (first in 4 seasons) YEAH! It was so cute! He refused to play the entire first half and then I threatened to NOT let him sleep on Garrison's floor so he went in to play and ended up scoring. Better go - B has a soccer game tonight weather permitting. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com