scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

summa time

Tomorrow is the last day of school and Browder gets his 'diploma' (tears)! The boys are going to summer school but not til June. 2 days a week for June & July plus VBS, art camp and the beach so the summer will zoom by! I did the mini purse and will post a pic of it today - cute! I LOVE the miniatures!! I also have some new designs and fonts and will post them as I do them! Yesterday I had a cleaning marathon and today I'm having a sewing marathon so I can be completely caught up. I have a pile of rompers & shirts for my kids that are collecting dust! Matt picked Shayne (and her bangs)!! I liked her and I'm SURE it will last!! And the Davids are the final 2 on AI! I think Cook will win. BachelorETTE will start next week - YEAH! At least I'll have 1 show this summer! Oh, I got a bike for my anniversary so I'll be gettin in shape this summer! I'm excited!! I can't wait for Mallory to get big enough for family bike rides - Jeff got a trailer to pull she & G!

People have sent me some great new websites for blanks so let me know if you're looking for anything!! I'm loving meeting new people via the blog & e-mail!! :) Better go get Mallory's bottle ready for TYR!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com