scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, January 25, 2009

One more day...

Jeff has been skiing in Deer Valley with the guys since Wednesday (or he left this house Wed). He'll be back tomorrow afternoon, when I will try not to just hand over 3 kids to him! I've had a break or two, but overall am so tired of diaper duty and playing mediator b/w the boys!! What do you do when brothers fight? Do you let them duke it out? It's mostly pretty innocent pushing and hitting and 5 minutes later they might be chasing each other around the house laughing. That and tattling - ARGHHHHH!!!

I'm finally almost done with my CCE job! I just have to print my tags, cut them and pin them on everything. I spent the day ironing and scavenging closets to see what I could get rid of! I'm about ready to build a bonfire in the back yard and have a puzzle roast! Every time I turn around there are a million puzzle pieces all over the floor! A few of them have one piece missing which drives me crazy!!

The Long Thread came out with a super cute sheep which I purchased last night. If you look at her Etsy store and it's not there, check back. I think she can only sell so many at a time and when I got mine, it said it was the last one. I love her simple designs - (elephant & sheep).

I've been so busy with kids the past several days I've done little "work"! If I can get done w/ CCE tonight I may do a shirt or two and try to catch up tomorrow and Tuesday. I went to Walmart Friday and they do have short sleeve t's in in a variety of colors for boys and girls (toddler section).

Tomorrow I register B for school at Eastwood! After that we'll do the parents interview and he will do their version of testing and he will hopefully be accepted. It was a little sad to skip the Trinity Open House the other night, but we're so happy with our decision and I can't wait for him to go to such a sweet school! I'm also making a peanut butter pie tomorrow for a men's presbytery lunch at church on Tuesday. I'll post the recipe if it's any good! I really don't make pies too often so this will be a test!

1 comment:

Lindsay Moore said...

I am excited about registration tomrrow also! I was going to tell you I have a good and easy recipe for PB pie if you need it. It makes 2 pies and takes about 5 mintues to throw together. But we were laughing b/c Robert said "doesn't she know there is a recall on PB b/c of the salmonella deaths" :)

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com