scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Quick post...

Just doing a big huge brown party time (aka curlz) W on something and it's about 20,000 stitches. I think I just went through a whole bobbin. Jeff & I popped 2 bags of popcorn earlier and bagged it up for Browder's snack tomorrow at school. We like to call that "recession snack". Browder loves popcorn so it seemed like a good (cheap) idea. Jeff got home yesterday afternoon and we immediately headed to Tips to eat dinner. I'm still exhausted (mentally) from 5 days with 3 kids and no husband! Trying to 'work' as much as I can. I have a pile of about 12 things I'm trying to do on top of 15 more shirts/hoodies for the dance studio in TX. I've been looking around and thinking about new spring/summer designs. E-mail me if you have anything in mind that you'd like to see! If you have seen the Michael Miller guitar fabric, I have my eye on a matching guitar applique. I've done the simple electric guitar quite a bit so I think this other guitar would be a great addition. I also saw a cute popsicle on another site - the double kind w/ 2 sticks. I'm sure Rachel at EB will be coming out with some super cute new designs as well! I already have people thinking about what they are going to put the new snail on!

My W is done so I'm off to sleep... wake up tomorrow and do it all over (only hopefully add Starbucks and add church tomorrow night)... Which reminds me - I made my peanut butter pie and I only got to taste the filling, but it was GOOD (and hopefully salmonella (mispelled?) free). Cool whip, cream cheese, peanut butter and chopped mini Reeses cups. I'll post the recipe if you're not afraid!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com