scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday night!

Here's little Mallory in her bunny faux fur coat.
I guess this is little orange riding hoods?
And most importantly, should a 5 1/2 yr old have this many clothes??????? NO!! He also has 2 tubs full in his closet and a drawer full in his dresser. Browder has more clothes than I do. I guess he takes after his dad who has about 28 pairs of khaki pants. Mommy, on the other hand, wears the same pair of jeans until they stand up alone against the wall.

Today was a yucky cold windy good nap day, so that's what I did! I had my SB this morning, which did not pick-me-up. Did a little work and picked up the kids and then I crawled in the bed for well over 2 hours. Could be due to my late nights lately sewing (or watching The Bach)? Last night I looked down at 11:00 PM and still had my shoes on - yes the ones I had put on that morning at 8:00. Exhaustion set in today I guess. But, I had a good nap and we went to Wynlakes for mexican buffet (a few glasses of sweet tea), I read the boys the rest of B's library book and I'm up late again sewing. It's a vicious cycle...
P.S. Taking suggestions for spring/summer designs! E-mail me please! I had a request for a flat bottom whale and am sampling one as we speak from EB (thanks Rachel)! Lt blue seersucker - you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yea!! I am so excited about the whale...seersucker will be perfect! Can't wait to see it!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com