scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!


Jeff & I took a do-it-yourselfer pic last night before going out! We had a great fun time and stayed up til 1:20!! Of course we didn't get out of bed til 11 this morning (no kids here) so I guess it all evens out. Yesterday we painted Browder's room, which meant today I had to put it all back together. It looks so cute and more 5 1/2 year oldish!! The window is bare and no bedding yet, but at least it's not lime green anymore. He told his Gigi we were painting it purple (his favorite color-?), so we'll see what he thinks about Butterfield (a neutral yellowish TAN color).
I'm doing some late night sewing tonight ~ had a nap today so I'm trying to get everything done before the kids come back tomorrow. I'm technically "off" til Monday so what I'm doing is for my sis in law and a few things I had last week but didn't do. Also, some Valentine samples for EB!!
Jeff & I have had a fabulous no-kids few days, but I miss them, hate the quiet house and am ready to get them back! I don't know what people do before kids? I guess if you don't have them, you don't know what it's like to miss the noise, diapers, messes and all that (which I do miss!) We ate at Bonefish Grill Tues night and Moes tonight. We went out to eat tonight just for the heck of it b/c we didn't have the kids! I'm ready for the chaos to return!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com