scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Boy Birthday Hat

Happy Birthday Whit! Here is the boy birthday hat I made this week.
I also took inventory today and have the following items:

2 white layette gowns (1 Rabbit Skins and 1 Dharma Trading)
Size 7 white short sleeve Rabbit Skins tee
2 Circo girls white short sleeve tees sz S (6/6X)- new with tags
Size XS 4/5 brown short sleeve Hanes tee
3 sz 9 mo white oneies with pink stitching on the neck & arms (great gift item)
Carter's sz 3 mo white ss onesie
3 Marthas bibs - (see previous post) - green gingham with pink gingham elephants, white with big pink/green elephant and green damask with blue trim (boy)
Also, other various bibs and I ordered 10 more 4x6 ply (good ones) burp cloths today

Tina, I get my burp cloths from www.embroiderthis.com - you have to search 4x6 and it should pull up the 4x6 ply. If you just search burp cloth or cloth diaper it'll bring up the 2x3 ply. They run about $3 I think plus shipping, but are the thickest (and non-gauziest) I've found.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Where do you order your good burp clothes? All I can find are too gauzy! Thanks!
Tina

Tina said...

Thanks so much for sharing your info. I love your blog and your work is divine!
Tina

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com