scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Deer Valley post

Just a quick blog from Utah! It is so beautiful here and I'll have pics to post when I get back. Today is our last day and we're skiing 1/2 day (after skiing 2 full days already). I may be in a neck brace and a wheelchair at the airport tomorrow. I have a bruise the size of a ski
on my right thigh, and have sore muscles I didn't even know I had. But, it has been so much fun and a great little vacation with Browder. Day 1 of ski school didn't go so well (we got the call for pickup at noon), but he did a full day yesterday and we watched him go up the lift all by himself and ski down the practice slope about 10 times. Today the 3 of us will ski some greens. It has been HOT and my face looks like I've been on the beach. Today is colder and snow is expected this afternoon on the mountain. We've eaten some excellent food and everything here is so pretty! I have not skiied in about 9 years, but caught back on pretty quick and other than being very sore (because I am so out of shape) I've loved it. We'll be back tomorrow afternoon and I'll be back to work probably Tuesday (if my muscles recover by then).

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com