scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Put it on a patch!

I did a few Easter/cross shirts for a friend tonight and this was my favorite! You can put so many things on a patch (if it's small enough of course). I think most of my patches come in a few sizes including 3" and 4" so as long as the other design is smaller than 4" you can put them together. I also have patches with vintage and zig zag stitching as well as wavy (snowman patch - I can edit and remove the snowman and just use the patch). Anyway, lots of possibilities to change things up a bit...This particular one is for a 4 1/2 yr old boy! I really want to do some more shirts for myself (a cross perhaps) but I'm having the hardest time finding non-hoochy mama shirts. Tight and long seems to be the trend.
>
I've gotten a couple of e-mails about my time organization and work schedule problem. Thanks! A solution is out there!! I posted a couple of new pics up top. I love a sweet lamb/sheep (I cannot tell the difference). I also did the train in baby boy colors and thought it turned out cute! I bought several *new* designs last week but just haven't had time to test them out and post a pic! I'd better get to bed in case we have a repeat of last night...

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com