scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A few things from my stash...

I still have these few things in my stash (as well as white burp cloths, bibs, Rabbit Skins l/s white tees, etc. etc. etc.) This is a Rabbit Skins longall romper in size 18 MO in mint green. These are great and very comfortable!
I have 2 size 4 Monag pink frill bottom tees in light pink! These shirts are super cute and hard to come by! I tried to get white too, but they were backordered.
And I have this 3 Marthas bib that would be great with a name added! This is a large bib - the face of it is about 11" x 12"! This would be a great baby gift or great for the 1-2 yr old girl. Mallory will be 2 in February and she still wears bibs!
Just cleaning out and came across these cute items! E-mail me with any questions! I monogrammed my last Stephen Joseph backpack last night! I also have 1 white Rabbit Skins sweatshirt in size 7!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com