scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Tomorrow is CHRISTMAS EVE,
and I hope everyone has a wonderful blessed Christmas 2009!!

I had to take a pic of my "bins"! As you can see, I have NO WORK left!! I've got a few shirts I may do for Garrison, only because the 74 in his closet simply aren't enough!! My camera stays in a bin and then I have one bin of a few shirts that people have given me with no instructions til after Christmas. That's IT!! What shall I do???? Tonight we're wrapping presents, because as of yet we have not wrapped the FIRST ONE!! Nothing planned for tomorrow except for the Christmas Eve service at church and chili afterwards with Jeff's family! I hope everyone has a great Christmas!



But the angel said to them, "Do not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the people. Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord."
Luke 2:10-11

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com