scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Is Christmas really December 25th?

Every year it sneaks up on me! Someone said 2 weeks from Friday? Seriously? Next week is the last week of school, so with programs and a field trip I have just a hand full of hours left with no kids! I haven't bought the first teacher gift (I've got 6 on my list)! My Christmas cards are sitting on my sewing table with only my return address labels on them! They are stuffed and sealed, but I haven't bought stamps and haven't done the address labels! I guess I do work best under pressure?
*
We have 3 new designs to add to Applique Cafe that I've been asked to sample tomorrow! Hopefully I can get them done, converted to ART and listed in the next few days! One is actually for Valentine's Day, another a customer request and the other, a "winter" design! It'll be time for spring before we know it! Target DOES have swimsuits on the racks already!!
*
I'm still trying to get Christmas orders done! That includes a few Christmas shirts that kids need to be wearing NOW! I'm going to try to finish those tomorrow! Thursday I have a Christmas brunch, 3 boys coming over to play and then we're taking the kids to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa and shop/eat in Prattville! We have parties Fri and Sat night! Gotta love Christmastime! I know everyone reading this is just as busy! If you're not, why and how??
*
I've been slacking on posting and pictures! I get a traffic report every week or two and my traffic is down! :( I'll try to do better in 2010!! I know after the new year things will be dead and I'll have time to catch up on projects! My goal is to create another blog to link in strictly for Seasonal design photos. I have seen a blog out there who did it and it's great! I can get rid of the slideshows and will have room for ALL of my photos! I have SO MANY DESIGNS that aren't even shown!
*
I'd better go make sure "Elfie" gets to where he needs to be for in the morning and hit the sack! Tomorrow is a full day! Why didn't I invent Elf on the Shelf? He is annoying, but the boys love him. This morning G asked "where is that red guy"? You know the feeling... you are laying in bed and remember "Rut Roh, the elf hasn't moved!??!!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

too funny...we forgot to move our Elf for three days! We told the kids he was just so tired that he needed a little break! ha, ha! He finally got moved last night!
Heather
heathersisemore.com

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com