scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st, seriously!!

Here are a couple of new designs we'll be listing on AC when we get ART format back. A special request teapot and another cross design. I didn't realize when sampling them I made them to color coordinate!! The teapot would be cute with an initial, initials or even a name inside!

And... I was thrilled to see my name in the Embroidery Boutique newsletter a week or so ago! Rachel had asked me to do the ornament letters on this shirt, and also the present with the ribbon bow! She also sent me the cute Christmas tree for my stash so I have it as well!
I rented Twilight and watched it late last night curled up on the couch with a blanket and headphones on! It was like the book, but then again a lot of the book was missing I thought. But, I guess you can't fit an entire book in to an hour and a half. I loved putting faces with names and joked today that I was thinking of adding an Edward poster to my Christmas list!! As soon as I can get to a bookstore I'll get New Moon and read it, then hopefully catch the movie while it's still in theaters! I hear it is better than the Twilight movie!?
*
As you can see above I'm already at a 35 count which makes me pretty busy for the next week or two. I've only done 3 things today! This time of year is stressful enough, so I'll only be taking limited orders from now until Christmas! I finally took my scarecrow off the front porch today and our "job" for the evening is to drag everything out from the attic and decorate for Christmas hopefully tomorrow night! I can't believe it's December 1st!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Addie Cochran said...

Wait until you see the New Moon movie - you will be a Jacob Fan!

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com