scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm up to 9 friends on Facebook. Still trying to figure out what you do after you get your friends? Browder is going to VBS this week and all the kids are headed to Enterprise Thurs for the WHOLE WEEKEND!! What will I do w/ no kids???? Lounge by a pool? No "HODE YOU" 's for a whole weekend !!!!!! (Garrison). Speaking of G, I let mosquitos almost gnaw off his legs this weekend at the lake!! I feel TERRIBLE! I never thought to Off him! They didn't bother Browder? Or me? I googled recipes for Starbucks mocha frap and am going to try to make it at home today!! I made my coffee last night and just have to get some whip cream at the store. If it works I'm going to save myself lots of money!!

We took a family trip to the neighborhood pool yesterday and I rode my bike for the first time! We put Mallory (in her carseat) & G in the bike trailer behind Jeff's bike and Browder & I rode our bikes. It was so much fun!!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com