scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What day is it?


B got a motorized scooter from Santa. Evidently those elves didn't test it out b/c it doesn't work! We tried everything, and nothing... How do you explain calling the 1-800 # and them sending some new parts via Fed Ex to a 5 yr old? And Santa has a 1-800 #?








Here is G modeling his new helmet and rain boots. His favorite gift of all ... balloons! We could have saved SO much money.










Here's Sissy Christmas Day! She loved all the paper and tissue of course.






And here is little Mallory in her new Pottery Barn chair that Browder requested on her behalf. It didn't take him 5 minutes to get it back to his room along with his and G's chairs. He is a fort-making fool.

Browder's best present was/is a Ms. Pac-Man joystick plug & play game. He and Jeff pretty much fight over it. It has 5 old school Atari type games on it (you know.... Gallaga-msp?). It's just our speed. Who needs Wii when you can play Ms. Pacman?

I've enjoyed my time off tremendously! I've rediscovered things I used to enjoy, like sitting on the couch watching The Today Show, and going to bed at 8:00!! I've done very little sewing ~ just a few things for my kids that had dust on them. I'll be doing a little this week (catching up from last week's don't-need-it-til-after-Christmas stuff). I'm about out of stabilizer and am low on some thread, so I need to stock up while I'm "off" as well. We took all of our Christmas down yesterday, then cleaned the garage and house. The kids are all going to Enterprise Tues. so Jeff & I can go on vacation - back to our house. We plan to paint Browder's room and go eat at Bonefish Grill. That's as far as we've gotten... no big NYE plans as of yet!

I changed my background from the Christmas one. Still playing around with it! I am so confused as to what day it is!? Jeff is off work all week and with Christmas and all that I can't keep up.

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com