scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Garanimals

On our way to the lake today Jeff dropped me off at Walmart while he got gas in the car. On my way to the wipes aisle I ran across some plain Garanimals t-shirts (toddler - to size 5T). Definitely navy, red, white & I think gray. I didn't have much time to dig as my cell phone was ringing (Jeff), so I'll have to go back and check it out further, including girls and youth . I was a big fan of Garanimals this summer! Of course the cute fat gingham shorts that were all the rage, and their t-shirts (short sleeve at least) were very soft & thick!! Garrison has several! I try to avoid Target b/c I spend way too much money in there (see 'spend to save' post), but usually check to see if they have their new Fall duds out yet. Although they do have a tendency to put a pocket on their boy toddler T-s!? Turtlenecks are also great to monogram & applique if it ever gets cool enough. Anyway I was anxious to report my findings at Walmart, as I'm sure they will fly off the shelves like crazy!! Haven't seen anything at Target yet, but I heard some shelves were cleared out so maybe they're getting ready.

We spent the day at Lake Martin. Got there, ate lunch and everyone but Browder took a big fat lake nap!! We rode the boat a little and had a pretty smooth tube ride to chim-men-y rock (B puts an extra syllable in there). Ate supper and got home not too long ago. The weather was lovely today!!

I'm in TV trouble... I am not much of an Olympics person. I don't have an athletic bone in my body unless riding the tube behind the boat counts. I did hear on the news where American Idol was getting ready for their next season (YEAH). Better get to bed!

No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com