scallop
Applique Cafe

I'VE MOVED...

I'VE MOVED...
TO: WWW.APPLIQUECAFEBLOG.COM

Search This Blog

Monday, August 18, 2008

Happy 1/2 year Mallory!


Little M is 6 mos old today! I can't believe it (boo hoo). She is the sweetest little thing! I went to open house tonight for Mother's Day Out which starts this week for M & G! She will go 2 days and G will go 3 like last year. I left thinking I wasn't ready to part w/ her, but I know I need a little break! Browder starts K5 after Labor Day at a different church. I'll be burning up Vaughn Rd. Not much going on here. I've got a couple of pics. One is of Mallory at the lake Fri. One is of G this afternoon. He sort of missed his nap, so the poor thing just fell out asleep on the den floor!! Now THAT is tired!!


No comments:

 
scallop

design: boutiquemama.com